To view the house amenities, go and visit our 'Gallery', or keep watching the tour video on this page.
Your hosts, George, offers you:
- Cooked Winter breakfast being served between 7-9am
- Continental Summer breakfast being served between 7:30-9:30am
- Full size Bathroom (Deluxe)
- Shower Bathrooms (Classic)
- Single and Queen Size Beds
- Central heating throughout
- Electric blankets & Doonas
- Washers & Dryers (upon request)
- Quality white linen & towels
- Complimentary Toiletries
- HDTV/DVD(flat panels) in your room (23" Classic & 46" Deluxe)
- Stereo/CD in your room
- Mini Bar Fridge in your room (wines, imported beers, sparkling wine, soft drinks)
- Sage's Bar open upon request (for our guests only)
- Complimentary Coffee, Tea & Biscuits
- Guest’s Off-street Car park
- Ski Storage & Drying Room
- 20% Discount on Ski Hire (20% discount vouchers available to all our guests at MONSTER Sports)
- 10% off for Repeat Customers (Loyalty discount is not transferable)
- Billiard Room (10'x5' table)
- Conditional Cooma Airport pick-up and drop-off
- Books & Magazines to read, and games to play
- Original Artworks around the house, some of George's Botanical Artworks are available for sale
- ... after all that, my aim is to provide you with friendly & relaxing atmosphere to enjoy....
- .… and much more.
Welcomes you .....
With its distinct and charming alpine style, Sages’ Haus B&B is conveniently located in the heart of Jindabyne. The house offers comfortable boutique winter and summer Bed & Breakfast accommodation, and while you enjoying your European cooked breakfast (Winter), you can also take pleasure in a spectacular view over Lake Jindabyne and the mountain range in the distance. Sages’ Haus is also an ideal location for your mountain getaway, a convenient distance from your preferred skiing fields, favourite walking track, fishing locations, or any of your other desired alpine attractions. In order to satisfy your lodging needs, our rooms are set ideally to accommodate 2 guests at a time. Each room, however, allows to accommodate additional one, or two persons.
Skiing & Snowboarding (Thredbo, Perisher)
- Playing Golf (Thredbo, Berridale, Jindabyne)
Bush Walking/Trekking (National Park)
Swimming (Jindabyne, Thredbo)
Water Skiing (Lake Jindabyne)
Biking (Road or Mountains)
- ... just sit on our verandah, read a book, drink a cup of tea and have a good time.
For your Information:
Sages' Haus B&B is an 'Enquiry Based Business', therefore, if you would like to make an enquiry, or, make a reservation,
Please send us an e-mail or, call us on +61 (0)409 800 269 and wee will help you with your request.
Our Check-in time is strictly between 3:00 pm and no later than 10:00 pm, no exception.
Check-out time is before 10:00 am, applicable year-round.
Before you make your reservation,
please read our
Cancellation Policy on the 'Contact Us' page.